テキストでの teng の否定形は現代では「yo」に活用するのが一般的
- Mosadi ga a teng (Woman is not there) → Mosadi ga a yo.
- Ga ke teng → Ga ke yo.
- Lulu o ruta leng? - When does Lulu teach?
- Lulu o ruta eng? るる、おるたえーん？ ( What does Lulu teach? )
- Lulu o ruta leng? るる、おるた えん？
- Ke nale potso - I have a question
- Ke nale pene - I have a pen
- A ga a se Motswana? - Is he not a Motswana?
- Yuri ga se Motswana. - Yuri is not a Motswana
- NB: Used when speaking about third person
- A ga se Motswana?
- toropo (work) → toropong (work place)
- nkemele mo stoppong
- ema mo stoppong
- Ke a ko kerekeng - Im going to church
- Ke ya ko kerekeng
- The people are coming from church - Batho ba tswa (ko) kerekeng
- When does church finish? - Kereke e tswa leng?
- The nurses are in the train - Dinese di mo tereneng?
- They are going to Mochudi - Ba ya ko Mochudi
- The Minister is not going to Lobatse - Moruti ga a ye ko Lobatse.
- He is in the class - O mo tlelaseng.
- He is in the rain - O mo puleng
- The son in law is not in the wagon/car - Mogwe ga a mo koloing
- He is in the bus - O mo baseng
- When does he work? - O bereka leng?
- Ke tshwanetse go dira se - I have to do this.
- Ke ne ke tshwanetse go dira se - I was supposed to do this.
- Ke tlhoka go ya Gaborone - I need to go to Gaborone.
- A ke tsame? - Is this for me? (e.g food)
- A ke lame? Is this for me? (e.g letter)
- A ke tsa gagwe? - is this for him/her? (e.g food)
- A ke la gagwe? - Is this for him/her? (e.g a letter)
- Ke batla go itse ~ - I want to know about ~
- ke nako man (what time is it?)
zzz_ドゥメラ_セツワナ_リアルガチで学ぶ_初めてのツワナ語講座/レッスン6.txt · 最終更新: 2022/09/18 20:01 by admin